Saturday 10 March 2012

GETTING RIGHT WITH FATHER GOD

YESHUA CAME THAT WE MAY HAVE LIFE.....JOHN 10:10

YESHUA SAID THAT HE ONLY CAME TO DO THE WILL OF HIS FATHER....

The whole reason for Yeshua coming to earth was to Glorify his Father and to redeem the Children of the Father.  The Son is the exact same Nature as his Father, therefore the LOVE between them is far more than we can ever realise. John 10:17

'Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I may take it again'

Because of this LOVE, we cannot HATE, otherwise the Father is not in us.  We have NO right to Judge anyone, as ALL Judging has been given to the Son Yeshua.

I can no longer write anything else against any man, or ministry on this blog as ALL Judging has been given to the Son and not to any of us.

From now onwards I can only write encouraging words of LOVE & LIGHT....

As Christians we have to totally surrender our own will to the Father, through Yeshua by means of the Holy Spirit.  Only when we have done that, can we move forward

I convey many blessings to everyone who looks at this site.

BLESS ALL WHO VISIT THIS SITE


David

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment